Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed when searching for parenting advice online? Look no further! Introducing the Pocket Parent Coach - your exclusive direct access to quick and efficient answers for all your parenting questions.
No more courses or group coaching sessions, just one-on-one support whenever and wherever you need it. With this unique program, you can send me a quick voice message and receive a personalized answer tailored to your specific situation.
Say goodbye to the confusion and frustration of navigating the vast sea of online parenting resources. Get the expert advice you need with the Pocket Parent Coach. Join now for direct access to your own personal parenting expert.
Who Pocket Parent Coach is for:
- You don’t need traditional therapy but want to have the expert advice of a licensed therapist & behavior analyst.
- If you find establishing healthy boundaries and setting limits challenging, the Pocket Parent Membership can provide you with multiple ideas customized to your unique circumstances.
- Science and evidence-based information are important to you.
- Having a strong, loving, supporting connection with your child and spouse is extremely important to you.
- You are concerned that your child might have some developmental delays.
- Perfect for parents ages 2-11 years.
Who is it not for:
- You are in crisis or need one-to-one individual therapy to solve your current concerns.
- You are already working with a team of clinicians to support you and your child.
For just $99 per month, the Pocket Parent Coach Membership offers you a great value that includes all the benefits of a 45-minute therapy session costing $200.
- On-demand access via Voxer (a free messaging system). Up to four questions per month.
- Bring more calm in your home
- Save you time
- Give you the efficiency of getting your parenting questions answered
- Solve parenting overwhelm
- It’s customized to your unique family
- It’s personalized to your needs
- It will save you money
- Cancel anytime before payment is processed
*Disclaimer* Please note that while I am a licensed therapist, purchasing and joining the Pocket Parent Membership does not establish a therapeutic relationship. The membership is not intended to be a replacement for therapy, and I will not be conducting assessments, making diagnoses, or providing treatment for a mental health condition.